A couple of weeks ago my friend Roberta Anderson and I met for lunch at Second Park to try the place out. I can say the service was excellent and with the awesome weather we were able to dine out doors! What a gorgeous setting they have there. The cafe' is currently open seven days a week at seven am. You can call ahead with your order if you would like.
Second Park is operated by Robert Gray who has an amazing vision for this new "hot spot". Currently you can enjoy awesome food, your favorite coffee or a glass of wine. There is also a classy lounge upstairs, where you can meet your friends for a relaxing evening. The possibilities are many for this new spot and with the expansion of the Bremerton Boardwalk connection to Evergreen Park in the near feature Second Park Lounge & Cafe' will be a destination for anyone on the Boardwalk.
A few items from the menu:
- Pizzas: Four Cheese, Pepperoni, Specialty Pizza (this one is loaded!)
- Wraps: Southwest Turkey Wrap, Cajun Wrap (mmm w/Frank's hot sauce)
- Pastas: Tortellini, Creamy Alfredo, Spaghetti, Ravioli, Lasagna and Mac & Cheese! (these come with soup or salad and bread - (all $10.99 and under!)
- Salads: Caesar, House, Chef, Cobb (this was good!), Cream pasta
- Soups: French Onion, Chili, Split Pea, Calm Chowder, Italian Jambalaya (that sounds interesting)
Of course there are several cold and hot sandwiches and even an Appetizer menu. There are always some pastries and a variety of desserts!
Author:Jo SossJo Soss is the designated Broker and the owner of Homefront Realty in Bremerton Washington. Selling real estate in the greater Puget Sound area since 1994 she has vast knowledge in all aspects of a real estate transaction. Using today's technology with her signature personal service allows her to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
Copyright © 2008 - 2013 Homefront Realty
"Equal Housing Opportunity"